I love coordinating my daughter’s diapers with super-cute Babylegs! But sometimes, it can be difficult to tell online what colors will match. Here’s a gallery in which I have paired BabyLegs with various colors of diapers–bum genius, fuzzibuns, thirsties, flip, swaddlebees, weehuggers, oh katy, etc.
Ten Reasons I love Babylegs:
1. Easy access for diaper changes!
2. Keeps her legs warm when she is in the babycarrier (pants tend to ride up; Babylegs don’t!)
3. Protects her knees–especially when she was crawling.
4. Super-cute with a coordinating diaper and T-shirt.
5. My 4-year old likes to turn her short-sleeve shirts into “long sleeves” using Babylegs on her arms!
6. So nice at night for jammies–keeps her legs warm–but I can change her without waking her because I don’t have to take any clothes off!
7. Adorable with a skirt or dress!
8. Will be so nice for potty training!
9. Added warm layer in cold weather–looks cute even over tights. Sometimes I put them under jeans.
10. Did I mention they were cute?!?
Click on the images below to see a larger photo
Babylegs available at:
Want to know when new pictures are added to this gallery? Become a facebook fan! FB Give-away going on now!